SEN - Lotus Reaching To Sky Shawl
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The large 55 x 180 cm silk shawl can be worn to cover the shoulder, as a headscarf, or around the neck, and is easy to match with many outfits.
- Twill Silk - 100% mulberry silk.
- Hand-painted pattern.
- Soft and light.
- Hand-rolled edges.
- Measures 55 x 180 cm ( 21.5 x 71"). (Because hand-rolled, the dimensions indicated may vary.)
- Sustainably handcrafted in Saigon, Vietnam.
SEN is a silk scarves collection that exploits the lotus theme from a separate perspective. With Tiny Ink, we love lotus for being strong, and tough, getting out of the mud, and reaching up to the sky to give off fragrance.
That spirit was created by our artists and transformed on the tussah and twill silk, bringing colorful, fresh, and contemporary silk scarf designs.
- Preserve the beauty of your silk scarf by storing it flat and untied.
- Avoid direct contact with water, rain, and other chemicals.
- Dry cleaning only by professional dry cleaners.
Delivery in 3-7 working days (depending on your area)
The delivery fee, duties, and taxes will calculate in step checkout.
FedEx is our courier for all shipments. You will receive an email containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped, 2-3 business days from the order date.
You may exercise your right to return purchased products within thirty (30) days (apply for outside of Vietnam) or ten (10) days (apply for the customer living in Vietnam) of the date on which you received. Click here to view the full Return Policy.
Please note, return only apply to the product which available in stock. You can't return with Sale off or Custom-made items.